Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 155

February 28, 2011

Jacobisms: 

Standing on the stool at the kitchen counter, Jacob almost loses his balance. He regains it, then looks at me.
"Ga-cob making Mommy a little nervous."
I burst out laughing. "Yes, you make me a little nervous up there sometimes."

Over at his little table, I hear a little grunting. 
"Working on a poop," Jacob says. 
"Ah, good," I say. "Better out than in."

"This is mine!"

"That's enough!"

"Mmm.. donuts." While looking at the cover of a magazine with donuts on it.



Me: Please don't bang your plate like that. The food might fly off into the air.
Jacob: Go up, up, up in the air. (He raises his hands to show me)
Me: Yep, like that.
Jacob: Goes up and comes down all over like rain. Like snow.
Me: You're right. It would come down all over just like that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised about the "working on a poop" comment. He takes after his mother, I see. :)

    ReplyDelete