Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 166

March 11, 2011

Got up this morning and tried to make to a Kindermusik class with Beth and Jackson. Jacob was fighting getting dressed and I asked him if he wanted to go to this class. He said no so we stayed at their house instead. Had some quiet time with the toys and books and each other. Probably good for him to have a little "down" time. He asked to go to his house this morning. I told him that we weren't going back for a while. I asked is he missed his house. He said yes. I know that feeling.

Beth drove us back to Nick's place after their class. As we were driving back, Jacob said, "Go to Uncle Amy's house. Ga-cob love it." Nick and Jacob were excited to see each other. Uncle Nick brought him his own, smaller cheesehead hat from Green Bay. It is adorable! I will definitely be getting pictures once we're up north (where my parents' camera is).

Jacob likes to roll things off Nick and Amy's treadmill and bounce superballs down the stairway. It's the little things in life that fascinate a curious child, and I love watching him explore. When it was nap time, he said he wanted to have the superballs with him. "Ga-cob have sleepover with superballs." Hahaha!! That's awesome.

I put my feet up, read a bit and took a nap. I'm feeling like I'm on vacation!

Got to hang out with Nick and Amy in the evening. Jacob got to stay up a bit later so that he could hang out with his Aunt Amy and then Grammy. Then the grownups got to hang out and play some Yahtzee, watch the Wings win and stay up way too late. It's vacation alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment