Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 303

July 26, 2011

Jacob's bedtime situation has been... changing a bit on this trip. Not by my choice but because of circumstances. He's been sleeping in a pack n' play but does know how to get out. So, of course, bedtime has now become a series of trips back to the bedroom. Sigh. Last night, he fell asleep on some blankets outside of his bed. I put him in his crib for the rest of the night but today, he asked to take on a nap on the blankets. Thus begins a new phase. I'm not sure how things will go when we get back home to his real crib. Maybe the pack n' play is just too small and he likes more space. Maybe he'll ask to be out of his crib now. Maybe he'll just go back to it with no questions asked. I'm hoping for the latter. We'll just see, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment